ABE NRS 4-5
- Illustrate the structure, function, and powers of the government in the United States.
- Describe how the Constitution of the United States provides separation of powers and checks and balances.
- Examine the famous phrases of the Declaration of Independence.
- Discuss the purpose and structure of the Declaration of Independence.
- Differentiate between the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution.
- Apply concepts to successfully pass the U.S. Constitution test.
Keywords: Gettysburg Address, Constitution, Electoral College, Declaration of Independence