CASAS Implementation Training
In this two-part training, participants will learn to:
- Identify and select CASAS tests
- Administer CASAS tests correctly to ensure validity and to maximize measurable skill gains
- Interpret test results
- Receive Illinois-specific information about CASAS
Persons who complete CASAS Implementation Training are authorized to order and use paper CASAS appraisals and pre/post-tests. Illinois programs new to eTesting or remote testing have additional training requirements that will be explained in Part 2 of the Implementation Training.
- All who administer the CASAS GOALS Reading or Math assessments (for ABE/ASE) or the CASAS Life and Work Reading assessment (for ESL).
- Those who have taken CASAS training in the past are encouraged to attend as a refresher.
Pre-registration is required. Click HERE for more information.
Registration closes on November 30, 2023.